Alopecia- My Beauty Is Not My Hair Unisex T-Shirt- Female
It's not contagious and no it's not cancer. It's Alopecia Areata and it affects 1 in every 500 to 1,000 people in the United States. After male-pattern baldness in men and female-pattern baldness in women, it is the second most common form of hair loss.
10% of the proceeds from sales of this shirt and ALL Alopecia apparel on the site will be donated to the National Alopecia Areata Foundation (NAAF).
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping